Jack In the Box 59 Cent Jumbo Jack

Alpha8472

Jack In the Box 59 Cent Jumbo Jack

Post by Alpha8472 »

For the 73rd anniversary February 21, the restaurant is offering Jumbo Jacks for 59 cents. I remember when they were 99 cents around 2002.
storewanderer

Re: Jack In the Box 59 Cent Jumbo Jack

Post by storewanderer »

This product tastes terrible. I didn't bother with this promo. Rather have one of their jr. burgers. Small enough you don't notice how awful the meat tastes.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by SamSpade »

I do not believe our local franchisee is even operating under this promo.
Related, prices at JitB have shot up quite a bit in the last few months. The $8 Munchie Meals are back but are posted at $12 now I believe. :oops:
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

In the San Francisco Bay Area, the build your own Munchie Meals are $11. It doesn't seem all that long ago when the old meals were $6.

On Fridays, the app has a deal for $2 Fish Sandwiches. Jack In The Box must be having a tough time selling these. It was really awful the last time I tried one.

I have noticed the lines at Jack In The Box are really very short now. You might see 1 car in line where they used to have 5 or 6 at 10 PM. Jack In The Box is not doing well at all. Even the local Burger King is busier these days with a long line at the drive thru around the same time. Maybe it is because Burger King at least has several deals such as free fries on their app.

Jack In the Box has had either 1 app deal or no deals most days. The app deals really influence people these days.

Also the mail coupons for Jack In The Box are really awful. Even Wendy's has better mail coupon deals. Burger King has the most mail coupons.