Photos: New Seasons Market Milwaukie

Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. No non-grocery posts.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Photos: New Seasons Market Milwaukie

Post by SamSpade »

Latest decor and appearance of New Seasons Markets, open in Milwaukie, Oregon.
10830 SE Oak St
This is the former Albertsons that was briefly a Haggen. Report puts it at 35,000 square feet. It always felt comfortably large to me in the former ownership.
New Seasons opens its newest in Milwaukie
I could not seem to view/lift photos from the article, so here's a link to the Google Maps page if anyone is curious:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QQifZf14XwcFCTiz9
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: Photos: New Seasons Market Milwaukie

Post by babs »

SamSpade wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 4:20 pm Latest decor and appearance of New Seasons Markets, open in Milwaukie, Oregon.
10830 SE Oak St
This is the former Albertsons that was briefly a Haggen. Report puts it at 35,000 square feet. It always felt comfortably large to me in the former ownership.
I could not seem to view/lift photos from the article, so here's a link to the Google Maps page if anyone is curious:
All these new New Seasons Markets sure look a lot like Metropolitan Markets in Seattle. Wonder if they are doing the design work as part of Good Foods.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Not a bad looking store. Some cheap looking fixtures though. The case with bulk bakery breads and rolls looks so stuffed if you open the door a pile of them will fall out.

They may want to look at Raleys ONE for decor. That may be the only thing Raleys ONE got right was the visual appearance.
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by babs »

This location is a gamble for New Seasons Market. The demographics in the area aren't as ideal as some of their other locations. If it works out, this opens up a lot of new locations for them down the road in areas they hadn't considered previously. I wish them luck!
ClownLoach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by ClownLoach »

babs wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 9:28 pm
SamSpade wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 4:20 pm Latest decor and appearance of New Seasons Markets, open in Milwaukie, Oregon.
10830 SE Oak St
All these new New Seasons Markets sure look a lot like Metropolitan Markets in Seattle. Wonder if they are doing the design work as part of Good Foods.
This looks like a cheap retread of Metropolitan. Their stores are a subtle minimalist style, but the more you look the more detail you find such as outstanding lighting and luxe fixtures (minimalist done right). This is more like a no frills store, cheap and lousy.